Re: OT: Political manipulation on Google YouTube

You don't know what you're missing. Practically every MSNBC video

> bashes our president and our electorate.

Curious. Would you expect "fair and balanced" coverage of, say, drug gangs, to be anything but bashing them?

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

Non sequitur, I didn't ask about "our president and our electorate", I asked about a hypothetical example. Please answer the question.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

JD is such a stark-raving NPD-case all he cares about in life is that people say nice things about him and the president who he thinks is his best friend.

If they don't he falls to pieces and starts suffering from delusions of reference and starts inspecting YouTube videos for hidden messages like Jodie Foster watching scrambled TV stations in "Contact." The truth is out there, bro.

Reply to
bitrex