google

My Firefox browser on google is going back to google on every single selection on the search results. This is only on this computer using Firefox. Everything else I have works normally. Its also slowing down the process.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Firefox.

remove the google toolbar.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

I have no toolbar except the search bar that comes from Firefox. I tried removing Google from that bar but using Google still always directs me back to Google. I get this on all search results and the proper URL goes after this http.google.com/url?sa=U&start=

greg

Reply to
GregS