Subject Author Posted Replies

Its the vitamins stupid....
as long as this ng has gone off the technical rails.... A view from the conspiracy side of the room. enjoy J
2
2

a "high voltage" op-amp
I'm thinking about making a lil board for my "doomsday" bomb-proof linear tracking regulator as it's often handy to have four rails with two that track halfway below the higher ones: Feed it with...
11
11

Simply speaking could transmit coronavirus, new study suggests
This is why it spreads like mad. Government needs to ban all talking in public- no sarcasm- truth. All motormouths need to just shutup. The new study suggests that the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, the...
10
10

5G Masts and Elon Musk's 12.000 Satelitte program has the potential to kill all life on Earth !
The problem COULD BE as follows: 1. 5G and other electro magnetic radiation "SHAKES" virusses and REARRANGES virusses DNA and RNA, in principle creating new and/or powerfull evolved/m...
5
5

Where to get some board-edge BNC jacks/part number?
Looking for those board-edge jacks e.g. Mr. Larkin uses with the two solder-lugs that can be grounded to the plane. Part number at Mouser/Newark would be great if you got it.
26
26

it oscillates!
During this shutdown, I did a little pcb layout for my triggered common-collector Colpitts oscillator, and had some boards fabbed. A manufacturing person came in today and built a couple for me. It's...
54
54

large loss due to high pressure zone not taken into account by climate models
2019, in July alone surface ice declined by 197 gigatonnes. I was impressed by the unbelievable meltwater canyon photo.
21
21

Podcast heavy on MRI technology.
I enjoy this Doctors interview podcasts. "In this episode, radiologist/engineer, Raj Attariwala, explains how he was able to apply his engineering background to create a unique MRI scanner that is...

BJT VBE auto adjust?
Hi So, I have this small detector circuit, where I need to convert a low voltage (1Vpeak) sine wave into a digital signal I do that by feeding it into the base of a BC847, with a resistor to 5V from...
29
29

Blame Game Irony
Trump is already trying to place blame for the devastation of the coronavir us by blaming WHO. He has announced he will cut off funding of the organiz ation while they are investigated by... well,...
6
6

OT: Suspicions grow over origins of China Virus
Is Wuflu natural or a man-made bio-weapon? There'll be hell to pay if it's the latter...
1
1

BLAME BLAME BLAME! BLAME OF FOOLS
Trump is a criminal fool. He thinks his blame game will not get vetted. Sorry, despicable Donald John Trump, but your event timeline is part of history, and you are going to be held accountable. In a...
4
4

Re: What NPR didn't report tonight...
I mean, progressive news outlets have been reporting it for several weeks... this is kinda old news now?? Tim

High voltage pnp's (250 volts)
high voltage pnp's (250v) Anyone know of a good pnp transistor spec'd up to 250 volts, a probable current limit of 1 amp and designed as a switching device. It's to serve as the switcher in a variable...
50
50

How much or how little
I guess it's not fair to hold Trump responsible for much of the results of the COVID-19 infection raging through the US. In the grand scheme of thing s he has only a small role to play in the outcome....
9
9