Subject Author Posted Replies

RANT - Buying online from Maxims Website From Hell
This website from hell does not reflect the rest the company. It has to be most un intuitive HTML construct on Internet. Small example - I entered quantity of 25 pc for two items in the order basket...
19
19

Microcontroller ... which one ??
Hello, I am thinking of buiying this graphic display. has a 4 analog I/O for the touch screen, and 18 I/O (the specidications are on the link "Data Sheet") I have a VERY hard time trying to figure the...
65
65

low capacitance diodes
Hi All, I have an application that needs a retrofit - a pair of back-to-back "clipping" diodes across an opamp feedback resistor (which cannot be reduced below 390k for other reasons) I want extremely...
8
8

Spacing between high voltage and low voltage traces and layers.
I know that UL requires 3/32" (1/8" to be safe) between high voltage traces and 5V digital traces. That's only "air" separation, right? What about multilayer (4 layers to be exact) boards, can I have...
3
3

HELP: GDS820C/IDS810 D.S. Oscilloscopes?
Hi, I am planning to buy a low end digital storage oscilloscope. My first option was a TDS1002 from Tektronix but a sales engineer told me to consider an IDS810 from ISO-Tech, as its price/performance...
2
2

Best Book on PID ??
Recommendations for Best Book on PID ?? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens | | Analog Innovations, Inc. | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | |...
27
27

Reference time/clock help
I'm trying to mesh two microcontrollers that need to sample separate data at a relatively fast rate (one at 50 samples/sec, the other at 150 samples/sec). In order to determine what events logged by...
6
6

Needhams C44 PSOP adaptor
Anyone out there got one of these adaptors for the EMP20 who can tell me if it is straight [1->1...44->44] pinning ?. (I know i should BUY one, but the EMP20 is obsolete, the adaptor is expensive and...
2
2

STAMP Circuit Needed - Paying $
Hi: I in need of someone to design a fairly basic circuit explained below. If you can design it, please email me a price quote. I think a programmed STAMP type circuit is needed, but feel free to...
13
13

Is This Realizable?
See the binary at.... Newsgroups: Subject: Is This Realizable? - DriverLoopAC-SIM.pdf Message-ID: Which shows the gain and phase plot for a transducer. Customer wants to operate at 60Hz, essentially...
1
1

seek EIA-909 spec and references
I am working on school project on this EIA-909. How can I read some of the spec? Any design references I can research? Thank you.
13
13

Help: how to design air-core transformer?
I hope to design an air-core transformer which may operate at 100-500 MHz. However I found the loss is too high. Can anybody give me some advices to design air-core transformer? Thanks a million!
25
25

Why won't this PIC code work???!
Hi there. Does your PIC code just refuse to work for no reason? Have a project but no experienced programmers? Email me at mandoline& and we'll see what we can do. We debug code for any of the common...
8
8

NEW ARM FPGA DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM
APS has released its new APS-ArmXF FPGA Rapid Development Platform The APS-ArmXF Rapid Development Platform is a highly programmable FPGA and ARM development system used for product development,...

Sun Sensors for Attitude Determination
I'm interested in developing a sun sensor (or maybe a horizon sensor) for a low-cost, amateur, high altitude project. However, I'm having some difficulty determining the best setup for the sun sensor....
5
5