wtd: datasheet for sfc400 and sfc474

Hi all,
I'm looking for a datasheet on an SFC400 ET and SFC474 ET  IC. Date from
around mid 70's to mid 80's?

According ecadata.de the SC474ET is a dual f/f with preset and clear, so I
assume it's a 7474? And  they also reckon the 400 is  a quad 2 input nand,
so I assume it's a 7400.

Can  anyone confirm that with a datasheet?

Thanks
Greg

Re: datasheet for sfc400 and sfc474

Manufacturers Thomson-CSF and Nucleonic, in D.A.T.A books of 70s

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England
Re: wtd: datasheet for sfc400 and sfc474

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 14:48:44 +1000, "gcd"

:
:According ecadata.de the SC474ET is a dual f/f with preset and clear, so I
:assume it's a 7474? And  they also reckon the 400 is  a quad 2 input nand,
:so I assume it's a 7400.
:
:Can  anyone confirm that with a datasheet?
:
:Thanks
:Greg
:

Is there a manufacturer logo on the devices?

If so, have a look to see if it matches any here
http://freespace.virgin.net/matt.waite/resource/logos/logo4.htm

Re: datasheet for sfc400 and sfc474

Hi all,
thanks for all info received. Confirmed the SFC 400 is a 7400 and the SFC474
is a 7474

Thanks to all who replied on the group and direct

Cheers
Greg