Help

Hello...first of all,sorry for my bad english...I need help. I am using a program Micro-cap, i have one sheme (BBB4 VLF reciever) , and i need to put that sheme in Micro-cap,but the problem is next: on the sheme there is a microphone and headphones,and i dont know how to put that components,i dont know! If someone undrestands this and wont to help,i will email sheme to him. ...can you please help me...thanks...and sorry if this is wrong news group,but i am looking the answer everywere...thanks...

Reply to
lord051