Tektronix scope manual T932A available

A few years ago I posted here, offering a working Tektronix portable
scope as a freebie to anyone who was interested. A guy in the ES got in
touch, and the scope ended up with him. Happy ending for all concerned.

At the time I couldn't locate the manual, however a shed cleanout just
now has unearthed it. Nothing equals a Tektronix manual, full details
including internal layout and schematics on foldout sheets. I don't
think I can bear to just chuck it in the bin.

The correspondence with the recipient of the scope is long gone, but if
he's keeping in touch with this newsgroup and can remind me of his details
I'll put the
manual in the post. If not, and perchance anyone could use an
instruction manual for a T932A 35 MHz portable scope, get in touch.

snipped-for-privacy@weqstnet.com.au  remove ecks and kyoo to email.

Re: Tektronix scope manual T932A available

Manual has been claimed.

Re: Tektronix scope manual T932A available

Many, many years ago I was at Telecom / OTC when box loads of test equipment
manuals were thrown out, Tek, HP, W&G, Marconi, Ando etc. Manuals for CROs,
SLEMS, Sig gens, N&D sets etc. I grabbed a few dozen, after hoarding them
for a decade I grudgingly threw them out. They are like gold when you need
them.

Site Timeline