Tektronix 2215A Service Manual

Hi.

I need to repair a Tektronix 2215A. Can anyone send me the service manual?

Thanks in advance.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Klein

manual?

What is the problem with your 2215A? Is the power supply not working? Tehn google, fault topic is covered many times.

Other problem? Then let us know more about it.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekman

The display only shows a signal when pressing the "Find beam" button. Otherwise there is no output. I think that the horizotal deflection is not working. I've got a Service Manual for the 2215 but the layout seems to be different.

Any ideas?

Regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin Klein

Is the beam intensity turned way down?

-

Jim Adney

No, of course not. :-)

Reply to
Martin Klein

Martin Klein wrote in news:d0p0s4$3c$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uni- kl.de:

You could remove the scope case,and examine the area where the CRT neck leads connect to the main PCB;that gives you the general area of the horizontal output amp,and you can also check top see if a H CRT lead fell off the CRT neck pin,which happened often enough.

The same goes for the vertical deflection.

Red and green for horizontal,brown and blue for vertical deflection leads to the CRT.

Then you can use another scope to check for the proper sweep ramp and DC potentials on both CRT leads.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Jim Yanik wrote in news:Xns96156BB482C26jyanikkuanet@129.250.170.86:

Addendum; For a vertical check,you can short the CRT neck pins.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik