Plimer and Silicon Chip - Page 8

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

   Does anyone like Trevor?

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

Oh yeah, he's one of aus.electronics most respected posters, at least
that's what I've been told.

Disagree with Trevor on the issue of gun control next time he posts
one of his anti-gun rants on aus.electronics, and you'll soon find out
how much he is loved and worshiped around here.

Excuse me now, I need to puke.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

John does, in fact he follows him all over the internet just to talk to him.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

   It looks more like stalking, to me.

Re: Michael A. Terrell Retarded Looney

Seems to me he is only claiming Phil hasn't. In fact not even that because
he did ask.

MrT.

Re: Bite me Phil

  Bill posts common knowledge, while pretending that its a closely held
state secret.

  He is an unemployable old loser with a huge chip on his shoulder.

  He claims that he couldn't find work because of his age, but no one
wants to hire an inflamed asshole. So, he lived on "Unemployment", and
his wife's income.

  He is a moron who thinks he has some say about how other countries
should be run, and pays tithes to the church of AGW and the Anti-Gun
lobby.

  He thinks the sun shines out of his ass, but its just another load.

Re: Bite me Phil

Common knowledge that you don't appear to have been able to access.

Mike is - of course - unemployed for health reasons. His winsome
personality doesn't come into it. I'm 66 which means that I'm retired,
rather than unemployed.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil

   I stated that it came from a US refinery.  What other process is
used?

   Yawn.  The VA has stated that I CAN NEVER WORK AGAIN.  They haven't
stopped me from doing volunteer work on the days I'm able to leave MY
house.

Re: Bite me Phil

Other countries have - and had - refineries. You get a better yield of
high octane gasolene from light crude than you do from heavy crude,
but there was nothing magical about US oil.

Which must be a relief to your former co-workers.

And we can understand why you can't find anybody to share it.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil

  Other than it was availible, already refined and delivered to our
allies. We wouldn't have taken it from our civilians and given it to
other countries if they could have supplied enough for themselves.  We
did supply the high quality fuel needed for those engines, even if you
won't admit it.  Local crude supplies were cracked for other uses.

'retired'.

   No, they liked to try to stump me with technical problems, but they
never could.  I'm sure they partied for weeks every time you were fired,
though.

   I'm not looking to share it.  I don't ned to take in boarders to make
ends meet.  I sleep odd hours due to my failing health, and don't want
people bugging me when I'm ill.

Re: Bite me Phil

naah, admit it. the copmpanies could get more for it by selling it to the
allies and compared to selling it to the locals.

Re: Bite me Phil

   Sigh.  It wasn't up to the oil companies. The war board took most of
it.  If I were you, I would sue the school you went to.

Re: Bite me Phil

You are letting your imagination run away with you.

Sure, we understand.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil

so
claims.
held
'retired'.

   No, Bill. once again you claim to have knowledge of a subject that
eludes you. In fact, after several of the older engineers retired, I was
the in house expert on our oldest products.  I also got the jobs for
critical customers, like the KU band communications system we built for
NASA to put aboard the ISS, or to transition a new design from
engineering to the production floor.  The last one I worked on was an
$80,000 DSP based dual telemetry receiver with diversity.  It was the
Microdyne RCB2000.  A single receiver version was the DR2000 that was
built with a few of the same boards.

   No, you don't understand anything, as usual.  I spent two years
mostly bedridden.  I, too am at the retirement age.  I probably only
have a couple years left, and I intend to make the most of them. I can't
sleep more than a few hours at a time. I am up in the middle of the
night repairing computers to give away, or working on now information on
several websites for free.  I am involved in local Veteran's activities,
including a live local radio show called Veteran's News'.  I don't want
someone else to have to put up with that. I have enough friends who
visit, and check up on me and my health.  Hell, I have an empty one
bedroom cottage behind my house.  I could rent it out, if I was allowed
any income over my disability pension.  If I let anyone stay there for
free, they automatically gain 'Squatter's Rights' in Florida.  Then it
is impossible to get rid of them, without selling the property.

   I never planned to retire and I will stay as busy as possible, for as
long as possible.  You simply have no clue, as usual.  You just have a
giant chip on your shoulder, and a hard-on for any American because they
won't kiss your sorry ass.

   You have made a fool of yourself for years on the other electronics
groups, while bragging of your superiority.  You don't fool anyone.  Its
obvious from your constant nasty attitude on those groups why no one
wanted to hire you.  There is no way that you could be pleasant long
enough to impress any HR department.  No one wants to work with an old
grouch.

   Until my health failed I could walk into any electronics related
company and get a job.  Sometimes after being told they weren't hiring.
A couple times I was the one chosen over a hundred or more applicants.
You claim age discrimination.  I worked until companies decided I was
too much of a insurance risk.  If some has pre existing health
conditions that can't be insured and a list of over a dozen medical
problems, why would they want you?  Walking with a can and having
balance problems can cause accidents in the workplace, as well.

  I was the top producer at my last job. They never put any task in
front of me that I didn't complete, and none of my work ever failed QC.
When my health got so bad that i couldn't work overtime, i was laid
off.  I have only been let go on one job in my life and that was after
being unconscious for five full days when I caught the flu in the late
'70s. You weren't allowed to miss more than three days without being in
the hospital, or dead.  I lost over 20 pounds in those five days and it
took me six months to recover. I have never received one cent in
unemployment, so yammer on all you want.

Re: Bite me Phil

<snip>

Such a lot of response for such small amount of scepticism.

<Snipped an even more voluminous response>

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil

able to

  As always, you snip anything you don't like.

Re: Bite me Phil

I snip stuff I don't see any point in responding to.Your domestic
circumstances may be a pathetic as your arguments, but they aren't
objectively verifiable.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil

   Just like all the things you post can't be verified.  BTW, I see that
they are kicking your ass on sci.electronics.design again. :)

Re: Bite me Phil

I try to make sure that I do post verifiable facts. Since I an
occasionally fallible human being, it doesn't always work, but I come
pretty close. You don't do nearly as awell.

The usual vulgar and impotent abuse.

--
Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Re: Bite me Phil