Free Silicon Chip.

If anybody in the Brisbane/Sunshine coast area wants a stack (40cm high) of Silicon Chip magazines they are yours free. You have to pick them up from my place north of Brisbane, and take them all.

If nobody wants them they'll probably go to recycling.

Reply to
keithr0

All gone to recycling

Reply to
keithr0

Do we now start counting the days until you realise there was an artical in one of them that you absolutely, desperately, NEED now!! ;-P

Reply to
Daniel65