September Silicon chip

Has Silicon chip magazine got a new editor? or was he listening to some rap music before his new photo was taken?

Reply to
Eric

"Eric"

** LOL - I just sent a JPEG of that pic to a friend !!
** Leo is not a young man any more.

............ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Have a look at the very first issues, you will see a very much younger Leo :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

I'm sure a few months ago he looked as if he was straight out of school. or was that how he looked when he left Electronics Australia.

Have a look at the very first issues, you will see a very much younger Leo :-)

Don...

-- Don McKenzie E-Mail Contact Page:

RS-232 to VGA. Many resolutions

USB to RS232 Converter that works

Eric

"Eric"

** Leo would be in his mid to late 60s.

He and several others left EA almost 20 years ago

His pic in SC has only changed once before, IIRC.

I only met him face to face the once, in the old Radio Despatch Service store on Broadway.

Once was more than enough.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

For him.

Reply to
Psycho-boy

You got that right!

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

I don't see any of "Phil Allison" posting direct any more, unless via someone else posting, as seen below I saw the light long ago,

Was that why Leo did a write up on aus.electronics newsgroup after he ran into "one of them"

For him.

Reply to
Eric

He did??, what did he say?.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

This is a thread about it:

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

** Fancy the old Rodbot being as eloquent as that.

Reply to
Phil Allison