Speakers in Silicon Chip magazine.

What are peoples thoughts on the speakers featured in the latest Silicon Chip magazine? For those that don't read Silicon Chip you can skip this thread. I asked the same question in the aus.hifi group but apparently they don't read Silicon Chip at all.

Elmo

Reply to
Elmo

**I do. My comments are the same. LISTEN for yourself. Another person's opinion is just that - an opinion. You should never buy ANY speaker unless you can listen to it first. Preferably in your own listening room.

Trevor Wilson

Reply to
Trevor Wilson