Foxtel IQ2 - Page 2

Re: Foxtel IQ2

  To the point where he seems to  have shoved me in the "to hard" basket.

Re: Foxtel IQ2

 Nah, he leaves you alone, Bazza ArseTec, 'cause you're in the "too easy"
basket.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.

Re: Foxtel IQ2

easy"

ROFLMFAO!!!!

And this from Raymond aka Dynasorearse!!!

Geez, I thought you would have died by now.

Oh well.....maybe soon. Isn't Colleen (your long sufferring wife) sick of
you being at home all the time now??

Give her my love, will you.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
Alan Rutlidge desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out
of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door onto its lard arse.

Re: Foxtel IQ2

Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
Alan Rutlidge desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out
of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door onto its lard arse.

Re: Foxtel IQ2

Now I know Roddles is really a BOT.
How the fuck can I cower behind myself - LOL

Re: Foxtel IQ2

Some gutless fuckwit desperately cowering behind
Alan Rutlidge desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out
of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door onto its lard arse.

Re: Foxtel IQ2

The picture on the old box was better than the IQ2 with anything other
than live transmission, like movies, sitcoms, etc., so I took the filter
off to see if it made things better but it didn't. Does anyone notice
the same thing? Using the same connections /cabling btw, and no better
using HDMI either.

Re: Foxtel IQ2

go marco

Re: Foxtel IQ2

:I recently had IQ2 installed, and the installer put a filter on the line
:because I also have Bigpond cable internet, and I was wondering why the
:filter is necessary, or if it is really necessary. The filter is
:labelled: Telstra HPF80S High Pass Filter 85-1000 mhz. TIA.

See
http://wotnews.com.au/like/fix_foxtel_cable_interference_with_free_filter/2589378 /

Site Timeline