Thanks....

Re: Embedded linux installed base
Hi Captain,

Great Gadget Smack-Down at www.linuxdevices.com
(http://www.linuxdevices.com/articles/AT6743418602.html ) should be a
good start.

It is never an easy debate.

I had myself tried to go through the possible arguments for or against
last summer, and had written a report after that, which you can find at
http://www.4real.se/pdf/linux_ert_survey_4real.pdf .

Good luck.

Best regards,

Alain

Re: Embedded linux installed base

When I hear this resistance from my group I just pull out a list of products
that are embedded Linux based, e.g. Tivo, wrt54g router, zaurus pda, etc.
There's several millions of all of those. But, http://www.linuxdevices.com /
may have better info.

-Clark

Site Timeline