Need image with flashrom installed

My pi zero doesn't have wifi and i don't have accessories to make it wifi capable Can someone please give me an image of raspbian with flashrom already installed

Reply to
fugee ohu

Use something like this and plug in a USB wifi stick:

Or use something like this and plug in an ethernet cable:

A. Dumas

you expect the world to do EVERYTHING _FOR_ you?

HA HA HA HA HA HA [welcome to the REAL world, no participation trophies]

If we do these things FOR you, YOU won't LEARN anything!

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"
Reply to
Big Bad Bob