Need image with flashrom installed

My pi zero doesn't have wifi and i don't have accessories to make it wifi capable Can someone please give me an image of raspbian with flashrom already installed
Reply to
fugee ohu
Use something like this and plug in a USB wifi stick:

Or use something like this and plug in an ethernet cable:
Reply to
A. Dumas
you expect the world to do EVERYTHING _FOR_ you?
HA HA HA HA HA HA [welcome to the REAL world, no participation trophies]
If we do these things FOR you, YOU won't LEARN anything!
--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Big Bad Bob