Foxtel problem

I have foxtel digital and recently its playing up. Like when I go to some channels, it will not get them, and no signal is displayed, but its intemitent, and not on all channels, but another day, the channel will come up straight away. I called foxtel, and they said if its a problem with my wiring I will be slugged a hefty callout fee. But I don't think it would be my wiring, because if it was it would be all the channels, not just some right ? I thought I would ask you guys first for advice. Cheers,

Reply to
Robert

Lnb ?

Reply to
atec

Reply to
Robert

if its been the last few days, good chance your suffering from solar flares and there is nothing that can be done for it except wait.....

Reply to
Matt2 - Amstereo