Digital TV: Why do we have to have it? - Page 16

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?

I was comparing the excellent analogue and good digital. Obviously when you have
sufficient signal from the antenna you can make a valid comparison but not
otherwise.

Of all of the hundreds (probably thousands) of places that I have been to, very
few had a need to change their antenna or cables. Most of the problem is that
peoples expectations (from what they have been told) are different to that which
can actually be provided.