Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?
I was comparing the excellent analogue and good digital. Obviously when you have
sufficient signal from the antenna you can make a valid comparison but not
Of all of the hundreds (probably thousands) of places that I have been to, very
few had a need to change their antenna or cables. Most of the problem is that
peoples expectations (from what they have been told) are different to that which
can actually be provided.
- » RF data link good for 6 - 9 KM's??? (farm application)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » "Poor Man's" 5.1 Channel Surround From A Two Channel Amp
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Suche Abgleich-Anweisung für Leybold PGA100 Massens pektrometer
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)