The first production Pi-Top (Raspberry Pi laptop)

I just saw this on Twitter

I am not sure if you need a Twitter login to see it or not. The gist is that the first production Pi-Top (Raspbery Pi laptop) has been made. According to a message there, they can be ordered for the second batch shipping, allegedly, December 2015. The web site says 1st week December.

It's a bit of an odd design, IMO. The keyboard is at the front of the unit rather than at the back as in a normal laptop. And the trackpad is off to the right.

Screen is 13.3" 1366 x 768, and 262k colours which I make 6 bits per pixel.

The price seems a bit high to me, US$300 for a full kit including RPi

2B.

James

Reply to
James Harris