Raspberry RPI3 - monitor temperatura

RASPBERRI PI3 con RASPBIAN JESSIE WITH PIXEL

Sto cercando di realizzare il monitoraggio della temperatura con due sonde DS18B20 Le sonde funzionano e riesco a vedere la temperatura con cat /sys/bus/w1/devices/28-123456ffffff/w1_slave

Ma tutto il resto non riesco a farlo funzionare. Ho chiaramente installato MySQL ma non riesco a mettere le misure nel database Temperaturas ed a fare il resto descritto nel sito

Ho creato il file temperatura_demonio.py copiando tutte le righe dal blog Ho salvato il file in /home/pi/temperatura_demonio.py Ho installato Apache2 ed ho fatto il download del file

che ho installato in ?/var/www/temp/? dopo aver reso scrivibile la directory www con questo comando sudo chmod -R 777 /var/www

Ma non funziona

Qualcuno ha realizzato questo progetto ? Roby

Reply to
Roby

Sorry I thought I was in an Italian thread If someone manages to translate with google, otherwise I will soon translate Thankyou Roby

Reply to
Roby

I have some notes (in English!) here:

if they help at all.

--
Cheers,
David

Have a look at:

I remember thy had such a project. Andre

Reply to
andre

Thanks for the answer I'm trying to accomplish the temperature monitoring with two DS18B20 probes The probes work well and I can see the temperature with cat / sys / bus / w1 / devices / 28-123456ffffff / w1_slave

I have been following this project (in English):

which it plans to save the temperature in MySQL "Temperaturas" database with Python Then you see the temperature with Apache2 But it does not work Problems to save the data in MySQL and web management ..... so I was hoping to find someone who has made this project

Roby

Reply to
Roby

On 23/01/2017 20:49, Roby wrote: []

OK, Roby, sorry I couldn't help further.

--
Cheers,
David

I have used rrdtools to graph the temperature exterior and interrior. Andre

Reply to
andre

I based my temperature logging and graphing on this:-

I've got mine set up to log my 4 Raspberry Pi's internal temperatures on one graph, and another has the 4 sensors from my Oregon Scientific Bluetooth weather station, augmented with another two temperature and humidity sensors on the Raspberry Pi's. Instructions on that are here:-

A third graph logs a T/H sensor and 5x DS18B20 probes every minute (the others are every 15 minutes) which is useful for things such as balancing the radiators or getting the correct temperatures in the fridges and freezer.

---druck

Reply to
druck

Very interesting.... thanks. I read carefully this project. I have installed MySQL with sudo apt-get install mysql-mysql php5-mysql-client server MySQL and sqlite3 are two different things ? I guess so ...

Roby

Reply to
Roby

Definitely. On a RPi and for simple applications, I think you'd be much better off using lighttpd + sqlite instead of apache + mysql. Sqlite is not a separate database, it's just a library that provides a SQL way of storing/retrieving data. It's built into PHP, no need for extra servers or installs. (Sqlite3 actually, previous versions no longer supported in php5+.)

However, there are many more examples of mysql interaction, and sqlite requires working with classes in PHP which may not be up your alley. See

A. Dumas

Very much so, MySQL is a traditional style SQL server with a variety of backends (some really rather good) for table storage while sqlite3 is a library that implements a SQL interface good for simple applications with minimal concurrency.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun
Ahem A Rivet's Shot

sqlite3 can easily be used from python. I'm using uwsgi to allow nginx to run python scripts in cgi-bin.

---druck

Reply to
druck

Right, can be used in lots of languages. I meant: *if* you're using PHP then, etc.

Reply to
A. Dumas