Raspberry Pi compute module

This is undoubtely an intriguing piece of hardware - as I understand things it is most of a Raspberry Pi *plus* a 4Gbyte flash all on a SODIMM module - er, wow!

The thing is, who is going to make use of them?

James

Reply to
James Harris

Pi's are already in-use in "industrial" applications. e.g. electronic signboards and many other things. These people are the ones the "oem" version is targetted at. They can make the motherboard have only the interfaces they actually need - using the foundation one as the reference board.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon Henderson

See my post regarding this coming Saturday, there will be lots of Raspberry Pi stuff on sale

--
Stuart Winsor
Reply to