Chromium and GL desktop under Stretch

On a sunny day (Sun, 15 Apr 2018 14:21:24 +0100) it happened mm0fmf wrote in :

Thank you for adding an other Microsoft degenerating term. As child you will learn later in school it is 'your' and not 'you' in this context. Now go back to putting MS stickers on your puters :-) The stupid stickers that came with that Xp disk was one of the things that crossed the line for me.

I have heard things have gotten worse now, they just take complete control of your puter and damage your software, spy on you, and charge you for all that, Not even mentioning f*cking up BIOS so only their crap can run on the hardware you bought and own! That is where being a total failure helps, it did not work for them. But it caused and causes a lot of annoyance to a lot of people. Microcentworth in bed with hardware manufacturers to sell ever more powerful hardware to run their ever more bloated crap. Causing glowball worming with all that senseless power consuming stuff. Typical US, all for the money, sell snake oil.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

MM0FMF is, in fact, an infantile troll who has just escaped from uk.radio.amateur, and usually has only one insult, one jibe, "FULL" that he re-iterates time and again in the manner of Goebbels.

Well spotted!

Reply to
Gareth's Downstairs Computer

If I were you I'd drink less coffee or try decaf as you're ranting now.

Reply to
mm0fmf

mm0fmf

"Mickeysoft" is for me the one that really stands out as frothing a bit too much. M$ is fairly mainstream.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Microsnot?