Sony & horizontal line

Hi

I have a KV-C292 Sony TV (chassis AE-1C) which is recently showing a lighter horizontal line in the middle of the screen.

I?ve found R530 open. I?ve replaced the vertical IC (TDA8170) and all the components (excep the two transistor Q505 & Q506) around the vertical section, but th vertical doesn?t open.

All the tensions are ok.

Do you have any idea about it

-- Raffagr

Reply to
Raffagr

I'm gonna guess the 2 transisistros are push pull vertical outputs. A line like that indicates crossover distortion of the vertical output. The 2 bases should be abpout 1.4 volts apart. Check the parts that set the voltage diffrence between the 2 bases of the vertical outputs.

Mark

Reply to
Mark