Distortion(crystal lcd panel)

Hello I'm new to this group . Please bear with me. I have a elctronics organizer made by sharp model name is OZ -730. I'm venturing into repair. problem: lines on the LCD screen which make word,letters and graphic hard to be read. Other then the distortion on the crstal LCD every power fine. any idea what might be the problem? also Is there a web site you recommand? thanks

Reply to
concrete_jungle

"concrete_jungle" wrote

Basic question, have you set the contrast level too high? My Sharp ZQ-6000 streaks the display when set too high.

you can download the manual from here

Wes.

Reply to
Wes.