Subject Author Posted Replies

HP LJ 5 replacement fan?
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I came across this forum whil doing a google search for a Laserjet 5 NMB fan with the part 3610ML-05W-B39. I refused to pay $40-120 for this fan, so I bought brand...
1
1

LCD monitor's Inverter bad ?
First, sorry for bringing such an old thread back to life but I wonde if anyone has any other ideas about this. I have the same problem wit a KDS PixelTouch monitor. I have found an interesting twist...
9
9

Toshiba TV audio distortion
Doug, Toshiba replaced part of my audio circuit for the same set when it was under warranty. The tech did note that there was a design flaw that Toshiba was aware of and that it had to do with some of...
3
3

Pioneer SA-8100 schematic please
If you are still looking for this schematic, I do have one and you ar welcome to it. Thanks Stone's Electronic
1
1

kenwood cassettedeck X-45 5Volt
I have had the same problem. Sorry, still do! Mine is at the 4.7v mark. It eventaully works to a certain degree if left in the standby stat for a few hours. Then the display comes on. After attempting...
1
1

What to use to clean old, dirty pots?
Old time TV repair guy here.Worked in a TV shop in the 60's and now repair vintage electronics of all kinds(*except* TV's....don't like high voltages anymore!) in my home based shop. Many contact...
5
5

Need datasheet for INS8154
DataSheet Search Site.
2
2

Samsung Microwave & GE Microwave oven
I have a Samsung mw6470w microwave the problem with it is that it ha stopped to heat. One morning when operated it was doing everything but just not heatin the things. Its working normally, all its...
4
4

NEC MT1040 Bulp repair
Hi Ray, Reiner, Sandy, Jim, anyone! I'm searching for this manual too. If anyone could help me I'd reall appreciate it. Thanks in advance, dizman
4
4

TECHNICS SU-CH900
Ian!!! We have exactly the same problem, please mail us with alll possibl ideas of HOW to fix this problem. If anyone else knows.....I woul ever be so in debt!!! Sincerely Loppa
2
2

NLE MS-230 Miniscope Problem
Would you share that MS-215 circuit diagram?? It will be greatly appreciated. Have a good day. PepeCui
2
2

Sony EV-C3E video 8 recorder longplay problem
Replace all ectrolitic capacitors smd in head amplifier board. I will solve del problem. Mucha suerte!
1
1

Resistor [R8] on Zhinan ZN-1792 Power Supply
Yes! Bereschuim can help you. R4 is green-black-brown. It means 500 ohms. Now my question... Do you know the coulors from R4? (it is just underneath D4
7
7

Mitsubishi cs-35201A with a long horizontal line
I dont have the schematics and this is a very large heavy TV. Could I get the schematics and a parts list that you used to replac the blown cap's. Please send to -- cyleamoor...
3
3

How do I hotwire the powersupply's relay in an NEC Plasma monitor?
Jack, I'm curious to know if you were able to find a supplier for the powe supply. If so, where, and what was the price of the supply? Thanks in advance, Bren
1
1