Remote for RCA RP7984 stereo.

I don't have the remote (got the unit second hand), and would like to program my OneForAll 6800 or 6017 remote to control the stereo. Does anybody have the Info I need (protocol, device address, button codes)?

Or else does anybody have a one and a OneforAll JP1 learning remote, or, can otherwise end me the received codes somehow, or a schematic for the remote, or at least the chip in it.

Reply to
Gary J Tait