Panasonic PV-MS2750 excessive width

I'm working on a Panasonic PV-MS2750 TV/VCR combo from 1990 which has excessive width and severe pincushion distortion. The width and pin controls have almost no effect. I've been all through the pincushion circuit and can't find anything wrong. The set was worked on before and I suspect someone has replaced a component with the wrong type. Would anyone with a schematic be able to either scan the PCC circuit, or confirm a few component values for me? Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

Art

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

If you hadn't found it , I was ready to tell you to look for it! Been there....seen that!

First thing that popped into my mind when reading your post was that pesky ferrite cap!

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics