Subject Author Posted Replies

Amana defrost problem
I have an Amana top mount refrigerator with the freezer on the bottom . It won't do an automatic defrost. I have checked the heater coil and defrost thermostat and both seem to be working just fine. I...
1
1

Need P/S spec for Command Communications ASAP TF555
I need the power supply specifications for a Command Communications ASAP TF555 telephone switching device. I'm pretty sit's 12VAC but I need to know the current requirements. Thanks. Cheers.

Unusual hard drive noise.
I have a 5 year old gateway athlon 1100. PC now has 2 hdd's, the original western digital 40 gig drive & a 2nd western digital 120 gig drive which I added about 18 months ago. PC is dual boot, running...
13
13

Partially black screen on Panasonic PV-M2058 (TV/VCR)
I have a Panasonic TV/VCR combo that started displaying a black rectangle over the center ~80% of the screen. The black rectangle disappears temporarily when the volume is adjusted or when the channel...
4
4

Help on Looser-Take-All / Winner-Take-All circuit
Good morning, a friend of mine have inserted this post on a Forum I created on my site , this is the question : "Someone knows something about LTA/WTA circuits? I mean the best approach to the...

Source For 4X6 8 Ohm Speakers?
This should be a simple one for you guys as many things past and present use 8 Ohm speakers but the answer has been a bit allusive to me. The Ford Mustangs from the '60s used 4X6 8 Ohm door speakers...
2
2

Clean yellow plastic on Fluke Multimeters..
Hi, From time to time my Fluke equipment is used in a dirty environment. Unfortunately it's difficult to clean the yellow plastic. What do you guys do to clean your yellow fluke equipment? rgds Tor
4
4

computer monitor repairing
Anyone now about the website which have learning about monitor repairin from basic concept to advance troubleshooting for monitors. if anybod know about it please send an email to -- waqarshakeel7
2
2

Anyone have a Radio Shack Multimeter #22-168?
Anyone have a Radio Shack Multimeter #22-168? I cannot find my disk with the logging software and need a friendly download. pics here: thanks, james at retroblast dot com
1
1

Combining two 30-amp lines?
If I want to run an appliance that needs 50 amps, is there any problem with combining two 30-amp circuits of approximately the same length, as long as the part that carries the full current is using...
4
4

Need data sheet for TA7179 v reg.
Looking for a data sheet for a Toshiba TA7179 dip voltage regulator. TIA Wendell
1
1

Panasonic tv set model CT20S11CS
Richard Pruneau Group: Members Posts: 39 Member No.: 7372 Joined: 8-March 02 Hi, I works on Panasonic tv set model CT20S11CS...... This set won't turn off (intermittent). Do you have idea, about this?...
1
1

Data sheets needed
Hi, First up I am looking for the service manual & schematics on a Sharp SF9400 photo copier, is there anyone that can help out with this please. I have purchased this manual from online manual sites...
2
2

Sound card noise
Hi, when I record with windvr on my computer, picture is good, but I hear a grounding (buzzing problem) noise, the 3.5mm plug going in to the sound card is good, never had noise before, what could...
5
5

Testing Audio Wall Jacks (smart wired home)
I just bought a "smart wired" home which has wall plates with binding posts for the speaker connections in various rooms, a bank of push on/push off buttons to control which rooms have the sound...
3
3