Toshiba Notebook keyboard

I have a toshiba satellite notebook (s204-2805) that has a mushy key on the keyboard. (letter key).

It no longer responds unless forcably pushed, then works ok.

My question is can the key pad on the keyboard itself be cleaned or repaired or will this problem require replacement of the keyboard.

Keyboard replacement difficult on this model?

Thanks in advance.

-Erik

Reply to
Erik Archer

I'd replace the keyboard. I've never done it on a Toshiba, but have on an HP, Dell and IBM and they were all easy once you got the top opened. Cost was reasonable on those, but if you can't find one cheap, check on Ebay for one with a broken LCD, etc.

Reply to
Bob Shuman