Modules for olderr RCA & GE Modular chassis TV

If any one is trying to restore an old model RCA XL 100 or one of the older Modular G E TV's please contact me as I still have two caddys full of new nodules. I hate to throw away as someone could use them (Maybe) snipped-for-privacy@corrcomm.net

Reply to
cgrob