Subject Author Posted Replies

Scart lead problem!
Hi folks, Thought I had this problem sorted out a while back but apparently not. The three pieces of equipment are a Hitachi C2114T TV, a Mitsubishi HS-740V(B) video and a Panasonic DVD-S35 DVD...

Sharp 27NS50 Color Problem
Sharp 27NS50 27" TV 4 years old The cable connector had been previously come loose inside and I glued it and it worked for a long time. Recently while moving it the glued connector came loose again. I...
5
5

Toshiba TV/VCR combo model MV19N2 dead set
The only thing you notice is a slight momentary current draw when plugging it in that might be the degausing circuit but I'm not sure. After that there is no power no click etc. I have no schematic...
3
3

TV1934A Orion
Raster no pic no sound - any ideas? Thanks! Dave
3
3

DataView 17" LCD TV / Dead Backlight-Inverter System
Hello to all NG Members, I am trying to help some Euro-friends who have a service shop but don't speak English. The item to repair is a fairly new DataView 17" LCD TV model "Davi" ? 1810-A. It has...

All-in-one question!
Posted this, & got one attachment, but it only shows problems, & no actual repair tricks! A friend has a Lexmark all-in-one scanner/printer/fax, it showed low ink, they replaced ink, & still no...
2
2

Looking for Service Menu code for Viewsonic n2750w LCD TV
Hi, If anyone could tell me how to get into the service menu on a Viewsonic n2750w LCD TV, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Andrew

Panasonic Microwave
Since when is Sharp owned by Matsushita? It didn't appear that way only a few years ago.
16
16

Refrigerator compressor starting
Hi Everyone, We have fridge, about 15 years old, GE make. Increasingly it hesitates when starting the compressor. The relay clicks, and then nothing. It tries it a couple of times, then finally the...
6
6

Battery holder for 4xAA?
But it needs to be end-fed with closing door. In other words, slide 2 cells in, next to each other, followed by 2 more. Latching door connects the ends of the last pair inserted. so it'd be about 4-5...
25
25

re sony ps1
Hi i was wondering if any one had a service manual for a sony scph7502 playstation cheers jason caban
1
1

re awa w5105
Hi i was woindering if anyone had a schematic for an awa tv model no:w5105 cheers jason caban

re akai nvj1a
Hi i was wondering if anyone had a service manual for a akai vcr model number NVJ1A cheers jason caban

re fuji camera
Hi i was wondering if anyone had either a service manual or schematic for fuji f601z camera cheers jason caban

6 Volt Wind Generator Upgrade
I recently purchased a 6 volt wind generator and would like to upgrade to 12 volts for charging RV battery at remote locations. Question: Would a step-up switcher regulator do the trick? Thanks!
11
11