Zenith 9" TV

I need a very small bit of help on this.... the model # is missing (paper label long since fell off), and I need a model # to get a service manual from servicemanuals.net, since they cannot go by chassis or module. The main module is a 9-468, all I need to know is the model # for ANY Zenith set using that module, since that's where the problem is. Or if anyone has a copy of the 9-468 schematic itself that they could Email me, that would be great. Thanks for any advice.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

Chris F. wrote: The main

J0920X J0930X G0920A G0920X G0930Y F0920A F0930S

The model number should also be on a tag stuck on the CRT

David, on the Illinois prairie.

Reply to
dharrisfc

Try first by downloading Z-Tips:

You may even find a solution to the problem and not need the schematic.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks for the info Dave. Servicemanuals.net wants $25 for the manual though, not worth it for a set like this. I don't know how these vendors can justify charging so much for manuals, given the low value of the sets themselves.

Reply to
Chris F.