Zenith TV

My girlfriend has a nice sized Zenith TV (older model). The picture appears to be too large for the screen and I have been unable to find any menu setting to downsize the picture. Is this something that is controllable or is it a defect?

Thanks!

Reply to
Krunk

I own a Zenith model SS1913W (Made in 1990) with the same problem, the horizontal width is too wide - cuts off lots of picture. I just joined the list to find a cure. If you find a cure, drop me a line. Thanks, Lee lees_electronics at yahoo.com

-- Lee Haymond

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

Lee Haymond