Toshiba TP55F81 Full Service Manual Needed

Toshiba TP55F81 Full Service Manual Needed. Have replaced the convergence IC's and the Tv still goes into protect mode and shutsdown. Any input on this situation that I am having would greatly be appreciated. If someone has access to the full service manual I would be very greatful.

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 6 Web @

Reply to
Anonymous

I think the manual is too big to send easily! Check the tiny pico fuses. They are likely green in color. They are all over the main board. Dani.

snipped-for-privacy@fr> Toshiba TP55F81 Full Service Manual Needed. Have replaced the

Reply to
Dani