Yamaha CR-620 reciever pwr transformer

Got one of these in with an open pwr xfmr primary. Anyone have one from a scrapped unit to sell or know the ratings on the secondaries so I can locate a close replacement? Normally I wouldn't bother with it but apparently the guy's in love with the thing so here we go.

Reply to
boardjunkie

Are you sure the primary's open? Before you go looking, peel back the outer insulation and check for a fuse. If you find it, and it's blown, check for the cause....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

This is late 70s era...I don't think the thermal fuse in the xfmr was a common practice at the time.

Reply to
boardjunkie

This is late 70s era...I don't think the thermal fuse in the xfmr was a common practice at the time.

You should look .

Reply to
Ken G.

I have a CR-620 with the dial cord off and missing most of the knobs. Everything else is OK.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

learn how 2 gugle u sad loser wanker social reject

Reply to
Paige D'Winter

gud for u but u ain't got no life or gf cuz u r a sad loser pathetic social reject

Reply to
Paige D'Winter

boardjunkie

try cumin up wit somthin better than a link calling me a trol you loser pathetic sad social reject get a life and a gf

Reply to
Paige D'Winter