Help With HH Scott Transformer spec

I recently got a stereomaster 2400 unit that I was told blew fuses When I opened it up I found the power transformer primary open and obviously cooked I provided dc with an external power supply and it seems to run fine so I'm in search of a replacement transformer I'm hoping somebody can tell me the output voltages of the original or even better have one for sale The primary DC cap is a 30 V unit so I used 24 VDC on the external supply there is also a second winding for the lamps Thanks Bob

Reply to
bob