Panasonic microwave model NN-S446BA open power transformer

There was a brownout. The transformer is part number ETP41KCN41UU. There are two secondaries. Nearby are two electrolytics. One is a 16V and the other is a 35 volt. So I'm thinking perhaps DC voltages of maybe 12V and 24 V? Would this suggest that the secondaries might have been 10V and 18v secondaries? This may sound like a useless idea but would anyone possibly have the specs for this transformer? If I could sub the secondary voltages I can determine if the control unit is still good. My other idea is I had read someplace some time ago that there was a way to determine secondary voltages with an open primary. I can't imagine how this could possibly work but if anyone has any ideas as to the transformer specs or how otherwise I might save this thing I would be very grateful. Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:14:48 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper put finger to keyboard and composed:

See page 9:

The rectified secondary outputs are +18V and +10V.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

.pdf

Frank This is more than I ever could have hoped to get! Now the dumpster diving can begin. Thanks so much for the service manual. Where did you ever get it? Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 05:26:00 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper put finger to keyboard and composed:

It's hardly a service manual, but I used the following Google search:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

9WA.pdf

It might not be a service manual, but it has all the information anyone could need to do repairs. I hope aI can remember what you did when I need similar information in the future.

Reply to
hrhofmann

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:47:44 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@att.net" put finger to keyboard and composed:

search:

If you can't remember, then select Advanced search and choose your preferred File type.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar