Pioneer VE-D70 8mm VCR

This machine is still almost in brandnew condition although it must be over 10 years old and has been sitting on the NON-repairables shelf for a long time. Problem is:the VCR part totally inoperative, Display section and Tuner selection OK. I managed to manually remove the loaded casette by applying some 3VDC directly to the unplugged threading motor. Obviously I am missing some of the supply/control voltages. I noted that every PCB has a few miniature FS fuses but just like other fuses they are all OK. Other indications are that pushing power ON/OFF does switch the display ON/OFF but the GREEN Front Panel LED to tell that power is applied or system is in SBY does NOT illumunate. I have no clue as to what PS voltages shall appear where and when. All my WWW search for a freebee schematic have failed. I hope that some one at this SCI.electronics group knows the machine a little better and can give me some hints TY Brasto

Reply to
Brasto