WTD: Schematic Vibrations Technology VR-140

hello all, I've been searching for a schematic for a VT VR-140 Guitar Equalizer amp from he 70's I've tried just about everywhere and I'm now seeking information here. I'd really like to get it back up and see what it sounds like so if anyone here has a schematic please let me know.

Thanks

Reply to
Jake

"Jake" wrote in news:1165436075.632350.204050@

80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

Google is your friend.

Twenty bucks.

Reply to
Jim Land

Thanks for the link, I managed to get the manual really apprichiate your reply

Thanks Jim K

Reply to
Jake