schematic for sony laptop

Hi I have Sony PCG-FX150K laptop.The problem that it doesn't work from external power adapter.No any light on front and no charge battery.Another thing that laptop works good from fully charge battery.So I try to looking for schematic diagram or service manual to fix this problem.The motherboard inside is MBX-49.Is anyone know how to fix it or some information regarding this problem please let me know asap. Thank you.

Reply to
Max

Probably a bad ac power adapter. Have you checked the output voltages with your dmm on the power adapter plug yet?

If that is good, then the only repair you could make would be to make sure the power plug on the motherboard is still good and does not have cracked solder connections.

You won't get a schematic for a laptop motherboard at any price. The replacement part is the entire motherboard.

A very experienced technician may be able to determine the extent of the power supply failures on the motherboard, but likely won't be able to repair anything beyond the most simple as the parts and schematic are not available.

Reply to
dkuhajda

i checked the power on motherboard after the smd fuse its good 19.5V and power won't go on battery charge circuit.

Reply to
Max

Sony or any of the manufactures would never sell or release any technical or service information for their computer products, to anyone who is not authorized by them. Even if you had the service information, there would be very little you can do on your own. It would be impossible to buy most of the parts that they are using on their boards. For troubleshooting, you would need the proper diagnostics setup and tools. You would need the proper solder work station to be able to change the components used on their boards.

The only thing you have a chance to fix on the laptop is an obvious cold solder connection, or if you find a bad capacitor or simple component that you are able to decoder from the board, and solder in a new one.

The authorized service reps for these computers do not have the circuit diagrams for these computers. The only technical information they have is a parts listing, and the procedures of how to change the parts. They do board level and module service only. Other than that, the service will fix a cold solder connection, or do a simple repair only.

--

JANA
_____

"Max"  wrote in message
Hi I have Sony PCG-FX150K laptop.The problem that it doesn't work from
external power adapter.No any light on front and no charge
battery.Another thing that laptop works good from fully charge
battery.So I try to looking for schematic diagram or service manual to
fix this problem.The motherboard inside is MBX-49.Is anyone know how to
fix it or some information regarding this problem please let me know asap.
Thank you.
Reply to
JANA

I have Sony service manual for this laptop but I thought that I should get schematic also.Thanks Jana for complete info.

Reply to
Max