PV4667RK dead

I got this set, it was totally dead, relay clicks. now its completely dead, no relay click.

I tested the fuses, and tested the HOT, they test fine. Im going to run an ESR check on the caps to see if i spot any bad ones.

The solder joints appear they have been redone in the past. so thats not the issue.

any ideas?

Reply to
Mike

C4306 and C3478 measure extremely high in ESR. and C3406 is 100uf and a new one reads near 0 ohms, while the one in teh circuit reads near 50ohm.

so its bad. but would this cause the dead set symptom?

Reply to
Mike

replacing those caps fixed the problem.

but i got another problem. the riser/daughter board on the deflection board, there is a white wire that is soldered as a jumper wire in the back of the board, well the one end is soldered, and the other end came off somewhere, and I have no idea where.

any ideas?

Reply to
Mike