Mitsubishi VS-45605

This TV is losing what appears to be vertical sync in the first 5 minutes of startup when cold. After 5 minutes it works fine until it cools down again.

I have replaced all the 100uf and 47uf capacitors around the 9 and 5 volt regulators and repaird all solder connections I could see that needed it.

The 9Volt regulator is putting out 8.8 - 8.9 Volts so I plan to replace it. Also I found another capacitor C2C52 that seems common to cause vertical related problems however I can't find it.

Can anybody offer so help or advise.

Much thanks!

Erik FMTV

Reply to