WTD: Schematic/Svc Manual for Carvin MX601/MX641

Hi all,

Does anyone have a service manual/schematic for a Carvin MX601 Rack Mixer, or know where I can get it? I believe the MX641 is a revision of the same mixer. I've tried contacting Carvin, but it's an older piece and they haven't been able to furnish me with the correct prints. I'm particularly interested in the output section of the unit. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, John

Reply to
Fixer Upper