Protel for windows , component library files needed

Hi all, Could someone please help me with component library files for PFW. I've just got 2 small ones with pads for just a couple of components. The floppy i'd stored the main library on is defective. I'd hate to have to sit and create new components all over again. I've tried searching here and on google and came up with zilch. Thanks in advance :)

Reply to
jango2

PFW? Are you talking 2.8 or which?

Reply to
budgie

Try

I've put the 2.8 libraries/pads up there. Post again here to let me know when you're done.

Reply to
budgie

Thanx a ton Budgie !!!....u really rock. :)

Reply to
jango2

yeah, I know ;-)

Reply to