Looking for used NEC V25 emulator

I am looking to buy a working emulator for the now-obsolete NEC V25 processor. One model I am interested in is a circa-1993 V25 emulator that was built by Checkmate Systems (later Beacon) Corporation.

If anyone has any information on where I could obtain one of these please post back.

I know this is a long shot (I've tried searching the web and ebay) but I thought I'd try anyway. Thanks.

--
Allan Williams
Reply to