WTB: 16 pin Socket Adapter for an ESI TTL Tester

Looking to buy a socket adapter for a ESI TTL tester. The markings on the 14 pin socket are BARNES and the manual shows 16 pin socket p/n

20860

Anyone know where to get one?

Thanks

Reply to
bstnguy

Is this the tester that had a 4 digit LED readout and which used digiswitches to select the pins? If so you can probably cobble together an adaptor youself. I don't know why they designed it the way the did. If it the one I think it is it had a 16 pin socket and used an adaptor for 14 pins. You had to take a 16 pin header and then a 14 pin barnes socket and connect 1 thru 14 from the 16 pin header to 1 thru 14 on the

14 pin socket. They could have done it so that you just put a 14 pin devise in the 16 pin socket just using the top or bottom 14 pins and made the correct connections with the digiswitches. Also if it is the one I am thinking about and your were really ambitious you could recode the 14 pin devices and plug them into the 16 pin socket.

Chuck P.

Reply to
MOP CAP