Dual 9 Pin Male USB To 19 Pin Female USB Adapter

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can order a dual 9 pin male USB to 19 pin female USB adapter? I have found a single. To be clear, I have a motherboard with two standard 9 pin headers and a case with a 19 pin female cable.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Brown

Do a search on "USB3 header adaptor" (with quotes)

--
  \_(?)_
Reply to

There is no such thing as a 9 pin or a 19 pin USB connector. USB connectors have 4 pins.

See:

9 pin connectors, nominally used in serial ports exist. 19 pin connectors are weird as all hell; see ; somehow i doubt that is what you are talking about.
Reply to
Robert Baer

I'm going to guess that one or more of those "USB"s should be "serial". Clarify, please?

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

The '19 pin' could maybe be a DB-25 in real life, so the OP's question could be a Sun SparcStation Y-cable for 2 serial I/O's through one 25 pin connector.

--

-TV
Reply to

No the O is talking about the 0.100" connectors on the motherboard for the USB ports. There typically 10 pin headers with 1 pin missing as an index. And 2 USB ports per or somthing like that.

Martin Riddle

Are there 4 USB 2.0 ports on the case?

The 19 pin USB 3.0 header appears to be 2 USB 3.0 ports. Thus you will only find a 9pin t0 19 pin adaptor.

The 9pin headers are 2 USB 2.0 ports.

Martin Riddle