All Banana Plugs are Defective

I bought some banana plugs at the local Radio Shack. They were no good.

I then ordered some on Ebay from a seller in California. They were no good.

I finally ordered some from China, thinking they might be better. They were no good either.

None of them, and I mean absolutely NONE of them tasted like Banana! (Not even the yellow ones)....

Reply to
Electronics_Expert

** Yeah, and a monkey wrench looks nothing like a damn monkey either !!

Wot a wanker...

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

You need to get some from South America. Don't you know that is where bananas are grown?

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

That is because you didn't peel them.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

void _-void-_ in the obvious place

Boris Mohar

You gotta buy the Greens ones, and wait until they turn Yellow.

The Yellow ones are actually Plantains.

Martin Riddle

no need to wait, just gas them with ethylene :)

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

You just have to let them sit around until brown spots start to appear on the outside. They are no good until then.

lunatic fringe electronics

If you plug 'em into a 9V battery they taste a little like currants.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold