Power Supply and banana plugs

I have an 18A continuous and 20A surge 13.8V power supply with just screw terminals. I plan to put it in a box with a power switch a meter and a few banana plugs. Problem is the highest current rating banana plug I can find is 15A. I see other power supplies that have a single set of banana plugs that are rated at 40A, so where do I find some rated that high? Or is the 15A rating just VERY conservative?

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
 Click to see the full signature