Where to post Service Manuals / Schematics

Hi All,

After searching tediously for a manual for a Tedelex TV, I eventually managed to get a copy through a dealer.

I would like to post what (few) manuals and schematics I do have, somewhere on the net, so that the masses can access it. I would just attach it to a news post, but this is not a binaries group.

Is there anywhere that I can post them to (eg a Repairfaq Database System or other)?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Kolbe

Hi

You may want to take a look here:

Jeroni Paul

You should be careful with posting copyrighted manuals/schematics/ materials.

Reply to
Ken Layton

alt.binaries.e-book.technical

Reply to
Philly5706

you could also try

Philly5706

Please consider

where there is longevity to submissions rather than some transient binary newsgroup.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

Thanks for All the input.

However, as somebody pointed out, It may be copyrighted Material, so I would rather not risk it.

But if somebody does search the Newsgroup, they will be able to find out what model tedelex it is, and contact me for any info.

Peter Kolbe