Zenith burnt caps re-post

I need your help once again group. Zenith model #B27A30ZC5 TV. Found 2 burnt caps sitting by flyback. They are component numbers CX3212, CX3210. I have searched for info on the net, but without a schematic, I

have no clue as to their voltage/value. Anyone have this info please? Thanks group.

I had a reply on the value and voltage - 560pf/2KV for both caps (thanks David). I have searched the net once again to find these components, but I have found ZERO. I have caps rated at higher voltage, but not the same value. I am a beginner in repair, but are these timing caps for horizontal frequency? If not, can I sub for different value? Thanks so much for everyones help for the past year.

Reply to
Golf

Caps of the same VALUE but rated for HIGHER VOLTAGE are OK.

Reply to
Dave

I need to replace some caps in an old old Sampo set. A 330pf/2KV and a pair of .027uf/630V. Have not been able to find them anywhere. So you're not alone.

Reply to
Uncle Fester

Sounds like retrace tuning caps. Stick with the same value and equal ot higher V rating OK.

Reply to
boardjunkie